As I browse Wedding Cake Pops ideas on the interwebs I ask He Who Makes Me Smile what he thinks?
“Well, I like your muffin idea…” (He meant cupcake, but whatever… cherry chip of course.)
And then I show him a picture.
“Oooh, those are cool! Now if you can make half of them the whiskey balls you made for Christmas we’d be set!” (Bourbon balls.)
Hmmmm? We’d have to have someone standing at the dessert table to manage the “adult desserts” from the “kiddo friendly desserts.”
Adult Dessert Table! I bet that might be a first! Perhaps we can include pineapple rum ham?
One step further…adult dessert shot table!
Oooooh, the options are endless! I LOVE WEDDING PLANNING!
Wait? Can I register for the following cookbooks? Is that allowed? The shower will be before Weber Wedding Weekend!
- Booze Cakes: Confections Spiked With Spirits, Wine, and Beer
- Intoxicated Cupcakes: 41 Tipsy Treats
- The Boozy Baker: 75 Recipes for Spirited Sweets
- Jelly Shot Test Kitchen: Jell-ing Classic Cocktails-One Drink at a Time
- On a Stick!
- Petite Sweets: Bite-Size Desserts to Satisfy Every Sweet Tooth
- Bite By Bite: 100 Stylish Little Plates You Can Make for Any Party