1. One year anniversary of the death of my husband’s mama.
2. Husband passed out from coughing while driving home from a nice dinner.
3. Car accident. Hit a tree. I grabbed the wheel once seeing tree in my direct path and managed to divert damage.
4. Twisted my ankle. Have NO IDEA how I wasn’t more injured.
5. Spent 7 hours at the ER with Husband who had EKG, Cat-Scan, Chest X-Ray, Breathing Treatments, Blood/Urine Work.
6. All results came back clear, no reason he should be passing out, just viral bronchitis. Got home around 1am.
7. Still worried there’s something wrong…although he hasn’t passed out since. This is WEEK #5 for him.
8. Can’t EVEN begin to imagine what could have been…all the what if’s…Never been in accident before.
9. Beating myself up, he shouldn’t have been driving in the first place. Bad wife.
10. Not myself. Scared. Need to get healthy, refuse to bring kids into a parent-less world.
11. Wake up call. Loud and clear.
12. Enter SparkPeople.