1. My favourite number is 27, so I shall give 27 random things about me.
2. Yes, I prefer spelling favourite with a u, thank you very much.
3. One of these days I’m gonna write a book…and be published.
4. Today is not one of those days.
5. I use and abuse … and
6. I love a good sale.
7. In an alternate life, in a parallel universe…I live and work and play and love in Washington D.C.
8. I’m not a phone person. Really, I talk WAY too much and can never get off the phone, email me.
9. I don’t know what I would do without my blog as an outlet. Seriously.
10. If Sausage Egg McMuffin sandwiches didn’t exist I would EASILY be 27 pounds lighter.
11. I’m completely, totally and unabashedly in love with my almost 4 year old niece and am constantly in awe and wonder over my brother and sister-in-law’s parenting skills.
12. I tend to have many, many crushes. I can’t help it. I love a great brain…
13. I’m a very good girl.
14. But not *all* the time.
15. I’m not a fan of cotton balls MY GOD do I hate the thought of reaching in an ibuprofen bottle to remove the piece of cotton. Who am I kidding, I don’t. I hate it.
16. I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve seen my favourite musician of all time, Ron Hawkins.
17. But I can vividly remember being as giddy as a schoolgirl meeting him the first time…
18. I delete. Frequently. Don’t want to keep things out there too long. I can’t count how many secret blogs I’ve started and deleted…
19. I love eggs. From my head down to my legs.
20. Not a fan of hot weather and humidity, love love love love SNOW and yet not a skier or ice skater.
21. Some might say I’m an extrovert Um, the Myers-Briggs test I took last year actually scored me at the very top of the extroverted curve. Imagine that.
22. Boy do I enjoy time on my own too though…I might get my energy from others but I soak in the quiet moments as well.
23. Give me a bookstore and a cup of coffee (or two) and I am utterly content for…hours.
24. The word cancer terrifies me and rightfully so…
25. When I was in college and interning in a Development Office for the YMCA I recall the Executive Director telling me he saw me as a fundraiser and running a non-profit someday. I was all “uh-uh, I’m going to law school…work as a childrens advocate.” Well, I did go to law school, I did work with at-risk children for 5 years and now, I can’t IMAGINE doing anything other than I’m doing now. I love where I’ve landed. Although I still think being President (of the United States) would be cool, I am now old enough.
26. Someecards might be the greatest website ever.
27. I have no idea which people to tag for this little note…hmmmm.